SIMPLIFY YOUR PROJECT WITH INFORMED PLANNING & CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT
SET UP A MEETING
Capitalize on our training, knowledge & experience as a construction project manager in Muskoka!EMAIL
From the very outset, we felt you were very much in tune with our approach to either an extensive renovation of the existing building or a completely new building. Leonard Lake
THE VALUE OF EFFECTIVE PLANNING FOR YOUR NEW HOME OR COTTAGE
Planning & design commonly cost no more than 5% to 15% of a home building project's total budget.
The construction budget (usually 85% to 95% of project cost) is largely determined by the quality of the planning and design work that precedes construction.
Optimizing your investment in planning a home build will translate into higher quality, lower construction cost and an optimized delivery schedule.
When evaluating home design priorities it is valuable to keep in mind that, in most cases, the proposed home will outlast individual ownership.
The decisions that you make during your home's planning, design and construction phases will largely determine:
- the quality of experience of occupants and guests using the home
- the building's useful lifespan
- the ability of a real estate salesperson to market and sell the property in future
- and (ultimately) the financial value of the house as a real estate asset
Time and resources that you invest early in your building project to ensure comprehensive planning and design that reflects your priorities will return a premium on your investment.
GET STARTED TODAY
Contact us to start planning for success on your Muskoka home or cottage build!EMAIL
We have had a great experience working with Ben on our cottage construction. Our project was a major reconstruction including a near complete demolition and rebuild.Oxtongue River
MANAGE YOUR MUSKOKA CONSTRUCTION PROJECT FOR SUCCESS!
Our knowledge & experience will help you to:
- Establish priorities for the characteristics and size of your home
- Budget for the cost of design & construction
- Choose a designer & design process that will best:
- Capture the quality & character required for your home
- Communicate the design in detailed construction documents
- Select a construction process that will deliver your home efficiently, ready for your enjoyment and built in conformance to the standard of quality that you expect for your custom home or luxury cottage in Muskoka.
PRIORITIES FOR MANAGEMENT OF YOUR MUSKOKA BUILDING PROJECT
Home and cottage building projects usually develop from an idea about how to improve the way that an existing house works, or how to enhance the lifestyle of family and guests that will use a new home.
As a property owner, it is very important to establish clear priorities for the design of the home and landscape features to be incorporated in your building project.
The most common priorities that Owners express an interest in when planning their new or renovated home include the following.
- Increased sleeping accommodation
- Views of the natural landscape
- Effortless indoor/outdoor transition
- Bright interior spaces with daylight
- Thermal comfort for four-season use
- Rental income generation